Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Delayed - again

We received word this morning that the document that has been requested will be delayed for another week.  The judge at the local court was not able to be present yesterday, so the appointment has been postponed until next Monday.  In the grand scheme of things, it is SO not a big deal.  But, with each week that passes without our case moving forward, I find myself growing increasingly frustrated.  It is the whole hope deferred thing.  I had forgotten what that felt like and now I am remembering it all too well.  It is sort of like labor pains - you totally forget how bad they hurt until you experience them again and then once they hit, the memory comes back with a vengeance!  Adoption is HARD!  It just is.  I had my little pity party and a good cry and now I'm good.  Not really, but I'm trying. 

3 comments:

  1. :( I'm so sorry. It is so hard. Praying this gets taken care of quickly and NO MORE delays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT BIG HUG!
    I AM SO SO SORRY!
    PRAYERS FOR PEACE WHILE YOU WAIT.

    ReplyDelete