Friday, January 6, 2012

Pictures


This suit was worn by all three boys on their second Christmas.  Though this was technically Sena's third Christmas, I put her in it anyway just so I could take a picture.  She certainly is a cute little elf!


At Papa and Grandma's for a late Christmas celebration.  The only way Sena would pose for the picture was when she was distracted by technology - in this case it was Grandma's camera.  Can you see the excitement in her eyes?

Jack did a report on Papa in his language arts class and here he is showcasing the finished product.

Grandma and Papa bought the kids a karaoke machine.  Daddy put it together last night and, well, I think there is going to be a lot of singing going on around here...

Grandma and Sena

Sena found these glasses last night and they really helped her to see her book better.

She seriously cracks me up.

I KNOW!!!   Having two girls so close in age is going to be SO.MUCH.FUN. (It is also going to be dramatic, I'm sure.)   I scored two cute coats and jammies for next fall on clearance at Kohl's online.  I seriously love that store.

This represents one of my top five favorite moments with Sena.  I was cleaning in the kitchen earlier and she was playing with her baby.  She told me the baby had gone potty.  Then she went to the drawer and got out one of her diapers and the wipes and proceeded to change the baby.

Here she is wiping her hiney.

This is where she told the baby that her "dooks" (that would be dooky) were "tinky" (that would be stinky). 

Then she asked for a bag so that she could properly disponse of the tinky diaper.  When we had our post placement visit with the social worker, she suggested that we really encourage Sena to help us with Addie when she comes home.  I'm not sure we will have to encourage anything.  I hope Addie is ready because I'm pretty certain she is going to have two Mommies around here.  This is going to be interesting!

Daddy and his little lady.  This was taken tonight during Ethan's birthday party with his friends.  We only had six extra boys in the house, but HOLY COW, were they noisy (and gassy!)  Sena was right in the midst of the action and loved every minute of it.  If there is one thing she is used to, it is boys!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable lil elf! Your blog always makes me smile. LIKE.

    ReplyDelete