Saturday, December 11, 2010

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures FOREVER.



Psalm 9:10  And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord , have not forsaken those who seek you.


Psalm 125:1-2  Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.  As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore.


Isaiah 12:2  Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defensehe has become my salvation.


Isaiah 26:3-4  You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal. 


Psalm 61:1-4  Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.


Isaiah 30:15  In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength. 


Jeremiah 32:17  Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.


Matthew 11:28-31 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.


John14:27   Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.








No comments:

Post a Comment