Friday, December 17, 2010

A Walk Down Memory Lane


Just for grins, I decided to look back through some old pictures to see what Mr. Isaac was like at the age of 16 months.  It turns out that he had one of the same pasttimes as his sister!  He had an interesting technique, however, where he held his fingers straight and he had to be sort of covering his face. 

I happened across some other fun pictures, too.

Jack and Ethan having a lemonade stand.  I think Jack might have been trying to scare off the customers...


How cute are these cowboys?


This picture makes me laugh.  I'm not sure what is up with the scary face and the fist.  I'm also not sure who replaced those arms with the jiggly ones I am presently experiencing, but whatev...Perhaps hoisting a baby around again will firm them up before summer.


What I wouldn't give to go back and experience these days again - even just for a little while...I miss my baby boys!


Isaac with his beloved "Baby."


Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment