...SOON! We received word yesterday that our case has been submitted to the embassy. We will not know until possibly just a couple of days before we travel if our date is confirmed - the embassy may want further documentation that could hold things up. Will you pray with us that all is well and we are able to travel as expected? We have purchased changeable tickets and are working on guest house reservations. We are also excited to get to travel with some of the other YWAM families that have been on this journey with us. In fact, four families are on the exact same flight from Dulles to Ethiopia. How fun will that be?! I have been slowly getting things together for our trip, but will now need to kick it into high gear. I have packed most of Sena's things in our suitcases and I can't believe that in just a short amount of time, I will get to hold her and NOT HAVE TO LET GO!! She is going to get tired of this mama smothering her with love, but I'm afraid I won't be able to help myself. She might have to get used to it because there are three brothers who can't wait to love on her, too. We will have her in our arms again exactly one year from the day we saw her precious face for the first time. God's timing...
I'm over the moon excited for you!!!
ReplyDeletePraise God! I am praying for you and the other family's waiting for date confirmation!
ReplyDelete