I happened to be at one of my favorite stores earlier this evening and I discovered a cute pair of snow boots in the clearance section. They were $2.70, so of course I had to buy them. Baby S has boots and I have no idea what size she will wear, but I bought them anyway. I then found a pair of adorable shoes also on clearance and I just couldn't help myself! Baby shoes are so cute - especially when they are inexpensive! I showed my bargains to the boys and while they were not quite as excited as I was, they did agree the shoes were quite cute.
It is starting to sink in that WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE GIRL AROUND HERE!!! Her room is ready, there are clothes in her closet, we have a few girly toys, and now she has shoes. I think we're good to go!
Our referral paperwork arrived at our agency right on schedule today. It will be departing for Ethiopia tomorrow. Serious progress this week! I am amazed at what God has done.
Proverbs 16:9 In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
Mama's nesting!!
ReplyDelete