Monday, June 14, 2010

OUR REFERRAL IS HERE!!!

Thank you Lord!!  I cannot begin to explain how happy my heart is tonight.  I am just so thrilled to be able to take this next step toward meeting our precious daughter.  Eleven years ago today was my due date with our oldest son.  He happened to arrived a month earlier, but still I thought it was kind of cool on the timing.  I feel as if I have been "due" for a few months now!  Just a few more to go, hopefully, and we will be able to bring our baby home.  We received an update on her last week and this evening new pictures arrived.  She is doing very well and she is adorable.  I took some papers to be notarized at the bank today and the ladies there were excited to see the face who has been behind all of our paperwork!  Just one more document and we are on our way.  I'm planning to send our signed paperwork to our agency tomorrow so that it can make the long journey to Ethiopia later this week.  Before too long, we will be making that long journey, too.  I simply cannot tell you how excited I am to hold that sweet little angel in my arms! 

Psalm 40:5  Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.

2 comments:

  1. WOOO HOOO!! I have tears of joy in my eyes for you right now!!

    James 1:17&18: Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 1He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! praying you have her in your arms super soon! :)

    ReplyDelete