We just paid a final visit to the notary who has notarized all of our adoption documents. Thank you Karen!! Then I headed over to the Fed Ex office. Our referral documents should arrive in Washington State tomorrow afternoon and then they will be sent on to Ethiopia at the end of the week. Ahhhhhhhh. At some point in the near future, a court date will be applied for and then we will wait for that all important day to roll around. We still need to get a couple of immunizations and I have begun to collect the various pharmaceuticals that we will be taking with us, just in case. I am choosing not to think about the plane because my heart starts to race every time I do. I'm thinking that after being on a plane for 16 hours or so, I will just get used to it. We shall see. It certainly helps to know who is waiting for us in Ethiopia. Have I mentioned that I cannot wait to meet her?!?!
Psalm 33:21 In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.
Mary
8 months ago

So exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteMoving right along :)
ReplyDelete