John and I visited the travel clinic again today for our final immunizations. The nurse was amazingly fast - she gave me both of them before I even had a chance to prepare myself. That is a good thing! The last round left me with sore arms for a few days. This time I cannot lift my right arm without serious pain thanks to the typhoid vaccine. The hepatitis vaccine in the other arm has left some soreness, but it's not bad. Another thing checked off the to do list and three more diseases that we will be protected from!
Our referral documents arrived in Addis Ababa yesterday. Woo hoo!! Now we are waiting for the birth certificate for baby S so that a court date can be applied for. I am so thankful that we are making progress toward bringing our daughter home and that God continues to show me that He has it all under control. When I start to worry about court dates or finances or flying half way around the world and leaving my boys behind, I am reminded again of how far He has already brought us. It truly is a journey like no other!
Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Mary
6 months ago

Congratulations! So nice to hear about your progress. Every step is so important and worth celebrating!
ReplyDelete