Psalm 33: 20 We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. 21 In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. 22 May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you.
Psalm 43:5 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 31:24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.
As the days drag on with no news of anything resembling a court date, the logical thing to do is to give up hope. But I haven't! I am thankful that the One in whom we place our hope is faithful.
Last night, one of the boys broke down in tears because it just seems as if baby S is never going to come home. It is hard for me to understand what is going on - how much more for a boy who has no clue about the complicated process of international adoption! I told him that we just have to pray and believe that God is making a way for her to come to us. And so we are.
Mary
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment