I have pretty much come to terms with the fact that I will be feeling exactly that until my baby is home. It is looking like that will not happen for quite some time because of the birth certificate and court closure. God has a plan. God has a plan. God has a plan.
A friend of mine has a baby who is 10 days older than baby S. Every time I see him, I picture her and think that she must be doing many of the same things as he is right now. I wonder if they are similar in size. I wonder if she is a snuggler or a wiggler. I wonder if she smiles a lot or if she is serious. I wonder. I wonder. I wonder. I held baby Mac for quite some time tonight and loved every minute of it. It was very bittersweet, however, because I just could not stop thinking of the things that I am missing with baby S. I can't tell you how much my heart just longs to be with her. I continue to pray that God will make a way.
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Daniel 2:20-22 Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.
John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.
Mary
6 months ago

The verse of the day has done it again! What a wonderful reminder:
ReplyDelete“Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.” (Jeremiah 32:17)