Friday, July 23, 2010

Movement!!

We received word that baby S's birth certificate is complete and will make its way to the CHI offices in Addis tomorrow.  Our case can FINALLY be submitted to court.  Thank you Lord!!  I am praying that we will be able to have a court date assigned before the court closure, though I'm hearing that isn't very likely.  We'll have to see.  I just continue to pray that God will make a way.

Isaiah 43:19  See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

I am working so hard to trust in God's plan, but it is not easy.  Today I was SO discouraged, but it is amazing how one little email can turn that around.  It does seem that time and again when I have felt that I just could not do this another day, encouragement comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment